Pick it today to hide your private stuff in a secret vault. The app comes in a beautiful, lightweight and simple to use design. You can use it to lock your private images and videos.
- It’s definitely not as powerful as before but it’s still there.
- Boom Player is a powerful music Player app for iPhone and iPad that allows you to discover and stream the latest music and videos to your mobile.
- In this wallpaper app, you find hundreds of stunning scenic views, visualizations, and what not?
- I looked into this a couple of years ago and couldn’t find an answer, so thank you so much for your information.
- Fortunately, I applied a SaharaCase with a tempered glass screen protector.
- Instead of the lock screen you would typically see, you should now see only the login screen, patiently waiting for you to enter your credentials.
And they will show you how to lock your apps on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X, iPhone XR Lock Screen apk, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, or iPhone 6, etc. If the above methods don’t stop your iPhone or iPad from going to the Lock screen, you might need to wipe your device entirely. When you do this, you can choose to reinstall all the software, which should fix any bugs that have found their way into the system. Attentive users discovered that particular apps were causing their iPhones and iPads to keep going to the Lock screen.
How We Choose The Best Apps
Lock screens are something we’ve all grown accustomed to on our smartphones and tablets, but their presence isn’t quite as useful on a PC. By default Windows 10 comes with the feature enabled, and while the photos displayed are often pretty, the function itself only really serves to slow down your access to the device. Disabling the lock screen isn’t quite as simple as clicking an option in Settings, but it’s still something that can be done easily in a couple of minutes if you follow our guide below. Whenever you leave your computer unattended, you should either turn it off or manually activate the screen lock that requires you to enter your password to resume working.
Other than that, the app lets you choose a crash cover, set app re-lock delay and more. It includes ads but you can remove the ads by purchasing the full version of the app. For example, you can unlock all the social apps in one tap once you are at home– no more fiddling with lock permissions of each and every app. Other than that, you can set the apps as an Administrator too so that no one can uninstall it. However, I would not really recommend that as it’s a system-level privilege.
Choose Which Apps Appear On Your Lock Screen
One of the most interesting lock screen apps for Android which is formerly known as UnlockYourBrain. This lockscreen app can be set to only switch on the screen when the phone is not in your pocket or bag. A cool lock screen app for Android that’s easy on the eyes as well as on your phone’s battery. One of the most loved lock screen apps for Android alternatives that’s also called DIY app. Cool lock screen app for Android that provides a wide range of screen lock themes and wallpapers.